Thursday, December 1, 2016

Day 1 - December Photo Project


I am participating in the December Photo Project this year.  It was started a number of years ago by a Christian woman in Nebraska and quickly spread with the help of her friends.  This is my first year in participating.  I do not have any claim to be a professional photographer.  I just love capturing memories that mean something to my family.

This photo represents home sweet home to me.  Arthur LOVES Christmas lights so we have these up ALL year long!  Yes, even in the summer if someone in the family is out late, these lights will be lit waiting for the family to be together once again in our wonderful lodge!  

(If you want to join in the fun of the December Photo Project, hope on over to the host blog and join the fun.  You can also look for the Facebook group if that is easier for you.)

#DPP2016



0 comments: