Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cupcake Decorating 101

After the cupcake decorating fiasco for Dacia Grace’s Half Birthday Celebration, I said I would never decorate another cupcake! 

Well…………

I was invited to a cupcake decorating class taught my an amazing lady from our church.  I had so much fun!

The first thing I learned was that my tools from the Half Birthday Party cupcake fiasco were BROKEN!  No wonder I could not decorate them at all!

We learned an easy, peasy way to fill the icing bags!  They practically fill themselves!  Without ME being covered in frosting!

Then we began decorating…….so much fun!

Here are some of the finished results.   I can’t wait to replace all my broken equipment!

DSC_0624

Once home, Dacia Grace helped add the finishing touches of colored sugars and candy hearts.

 DSC_0620  I decorated all of these myself!

DSC_0622

By far my favorite one that I did. 

It was so easy once I was shown how!

AND……

Yes, they tasted as good if not better than they look!

0 comments: