Thursday, November 18, 2010

Insomnia Strikes HARD!

Occasionally I have bouts of insomnia.  It has been awhile but last night it struck HARD!  I slept a total of about 75 minutes last night! 

After tossing and turning for what seemed like forever, I came downstairs to do something productive:  cleaned the laundry room, washed a load, folded a load, reorganized our family info notebooks and purged duplicate and triplicate to go menus and then finally sorted a large stack of paper. 

Arthur finally tucked me in for some sleep at about 5 AM this morning!  My alarms went off at 6:15 am this morning. 

WHY!?!

Well the Lord has been prompting me for sometime now to add attendance at the Thursday Morning Worship at Athey to our homeschool curriculum.

(Hmmmmmm......any coincidence that last night is when the insomnia hit so hard!)

I contemplated rolling over and going back to sleep.  Boy, am I glad that I did not.

Last night I had Dacia Grace lay out her clothes knowing that hurdle could be very difficult in the morning......once again....very glad that I did.

While we arrived late, what a blessing it was to worship with my girl tucked in beside me singing her heart out to Jesus......

All my life
All my love
My heart belongs to You!

Then to have an opportunity to share communion with her.  To hear her heart as she thanked Jesus for "bleeding so that our sins would be washed away."

I am so thankful to add worship to our curriculum....to train her to worship Jesus .... to love worship.....to hear her heart in this fashion.

0 comments: