Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chinois Update

A dear friend from Community Bible Study (aka church school to Dacia Grace) owns a chinois that she has so graciously loaned me. Thank you, Audra!

Also, tomorrow (Thursday) I am going to pick up a chinois from a fellow Freecycler. Here is hoping that is will be in good shape and will in fact be what I am looking for in a chinois.

I do have to say that I really, really like freecycle.org. If you have never checked it out, you really should. It is a way to pass on things that you no longer use to someone who is in need of the item. No money is exchanged. All that is asked is a courteous thank you and for you to pass on something to another that you are not using. We have added many necessary items to our home this way.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

I'm glad you found what you're looking for. I had looked on Craiglist after your last post, but didn't see any there.

AshlandFive said...

Ok, so I tried to look on freecycle, but it wasn't very user friendly. I guess maybe I am used to the ease of Craigslist...