Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Little Helper

I have the sweetest little girl....she is a gem! Recently we have been watching her little servant heart grow and grow. Here are just a few of the precious moments from this last month.

I will do the laundry, Mommy!


When I am done here, do you want me to BBQ, too?

Notice she is standing on a small stool and reach the sink!

When did my little baby grow up?


So happy to be washing dishes with and for Mommy!

"Reading" the directions for Mac-n-Cheese to Mommy.


Time to add the cheese!

3 comments:

Jacki R. said...

Dacia is such a little blessing!

Anonymous said...

Dacia is growing up very fast and is very cute especially in the picture where she is wearing the blue and brown dress.

Samantha

Hook House said...

Great job being a mom! :o) Looks like you are a being a great role model! Dacia has such a giving, serving heart! Cute pics!