Monday, April 21, 2008

Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival

On of my favorite things to do as a family in March/April is to spend the day at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn, Oregon. Some years it is rainy, muddy and cloudy while some years it is sunny, warm and breezy. Every year since Dacia Grace was born, we have gone. I have not found the picture CD from her first year but when I do, I will post the picture of her with the wooden shoes. It is an annual tradition to take her picture in the shoe...although next year I do not expect her to fit inside it!


April 2006 (16 Months)

April 2007 (28 Months)

April 2008 (3 years)

5 comments:

The Biles said...

So fun!!! Love the pics!

Mathia Family said...

Wait a sec.. is the last one the most recent? It's 2008, so does that mean she is 4 this year? I want to see the one from this year too!

Mary Lou said...

Okay....I don't know what year it is! LOL! Dacia Grace will be four this year.....I am missing the picture cd from 2005 when she was just about 3 months old. Still looking for that one.

Unknown said...

Fabulous progression shots!! Love it... glad we were there for #3 :)

Strauss House said...

Too cute. What a great idea!