Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Random Thoughts of a Caffeine Buzzed Insomniac


Okay.....had insomnia last night.......something good actually came from it......My desk is cleared off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have no excuse for not scrapbooking or making cards....or whatever else needs to be done.....My desk is actually a drafting table bought for $10 at the local Goodwill outlet by my dear, dear hubby so that I would have somewhere to do my art projects....so that he could actually see me do them...... and be able to hang them up in our home......I have yet to produce anything. Hmmmmmm...that was about two years ago now....guess I need to remedy that.

All the Christmas decorations are still in boxes and still stacked in the front room but the tree, a Grand Fir this year, is still standing.........Joseph is decapitated! Sad but true.....I talked too long to a friend on the phone today...Dacia Grace decided that was a perfect time to play "I can fly" with my porcelain nativity set! She learned a valuable physics lesson today......one of Newton's laws of gravity was proved once again in our home.....what goes up must come down.....with a LOUD thud! Joseph's head went flying off to hinterland! Phone conversation done! Time for some one on one Mommy time!

Off to do scale Mt Washmore! One day soon the movie will be coming to a theater near you....The Many Adventures of Mt. Washmore rated R for rarely accomplished!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Lou, It's obvious that you have not had enough sleep.. You seem to have some trouble with spelling because of that. Hope you get enough soon! Love, BSH