Monday, December 17, 2007

An Inquiring Mom Wants to Know

Today as I was driving down the road I heard Dacia Grace say, "I think that says Bank of the West." Odd.....we don't bank at the Bank of the West so how does she know that is what it says!?!

This afternoon I hear her singing.....I want a hippopatamus for lunch.......wait the song is I want a hippopatamus for Christmas not for lunch......what is she hearing!?

Makes a Mom wonder about the working of an almost three year old brain.......

4 comments:

Vinae said...

Maybe she was really hungry!

Mathia Family said...

Hi, I saw a link to your blog on Mindy's blog.. so I thought Id see how you were doing. I cannot believe your little one is three! And talking! What a sweet girl. :)

NHizName said...

Precious! Children are so precious.
You left a comment on my blog back in August and I just discovered it....sorry! I am just getting back to my blogging after the death of my father. He passed away in October and things have been hectic with trying to help my mom tie up all the loose ends after the funeral and then the holidays were upon us.
Thanks so much for your encouraging words you left for me. It was a trying time, but a blessed time as well, having those last couple of months to spend closely with him.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady--I missed you last night. I tried to catch you when you were in the back with Dacia, but you had already gone down the hall! I have your bracelet for you!