Saturday, September 15, 2007

P-A-R-K!

Today at lunch Arthur and I were talking about what we were going to do after Dacia Grace's nap time. I decided to finger spell the words instead of spelling the words out loud. Arthur responded by finger spelling an answer to me.

"I want to go...." Dacia Grace cried out as she used her right hand to "finger spell".

Arthur and I cracked up as we realized once again just how smart our little girl is. She realized that the finger spelling represented words and letters just like our spelling out loud does. WOW!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Arthur and Mary Lou:

Nice to read all about Dacia Grace and the fun things she is doing and saying. Thanks.

Arthur, you called me the other day. I returned a call to your cell phone. I'm sorry that we have connected yet. I hope it was not anything very important. Let's keep trying.

Wing

Anna said...

Impressive! How old is she?? I love watching the kids grow and learn. What a delight.