Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am Big and Strong

These days Dacia Grace is frequently heard saying, "I am big and strong!" She loves to help me with chores around the house.

Today I heard her coming into the kitchen, "Mommy, I help you! I am big and strong!" I turned around to see her carrying a gallon of milk to me as if it was no trouble! I had brought this in from Lola (the van) and placed it on the landing. Dacia Grace carried it up seven steps and into the kitchen. WOW! I had just brought the groceries in and was trying to get them upstairs into the kitchen but not fast enough!

When we are in restaurant booths, she can be found with her feet on the top of the bench and her hands on the table, doing bench presses with no problem!

We have one BIG and STRONG little girl now....no longer a baby!

0 comments: