Monday, August 16, 2010

Puzzle Mania Abounds



Dacia Grace obsessed with puzzles!  Recently I had about 18 COMPLETED puzzles on my dining room table stacked one on top of another.   (Not sure that I documented that or not.)  Overnight it seems that she has graduated from puzzles in the 24 to 36 piece range to 100 to 300 pieces!  At any one time, you can find a completed puzzle on the dining room table, the coffee table, her school desk and on the floor by the school shelf.  For those of you who don't know, working jigsaw puzzles increases the brain's cognitive skills (not sure of the correct term).  In order to keep her adequately challenged, I scoured our local Value Village and Goodwill and found a gold mine!  Here is one example of what I found......like brand new for just a dollar!

0 comments: