Monday, April 18, 2011


Outside my window...
are beautiful blue skies accompanied by sunshine and a brisk spring breeze.
I am thinking... 
about paint colors for the kitchen specifically tangerine orange and lime green. 
Wondering if it is possible to get the kitchen painted in the next few weeks.


I am thankful for...
Jesus my Passover Lamb!


From the learning rooms...
We had a good week last week.
We are ready to start another week.

From the kitchen...
Garbanzo beans soaked over night and are ready to be cooked!
Tabbouleh is ready to be made 
as is some tapenade

I am wearing...
Black yoga pants and a gray striped ruby shirt, 
compliments of my husband's wardrobe.


I am creating...
last night I actually put together a menu for the entire week!
The first time ever!

I am reading...
cookbooks!


I am praying...
for my friend's family
whose daughter is undergoing some major surgery this week.
Praying that this will "fix" the medical problems that have been
part of her life since birth.

I am hearing...
Calliou as Dacia Grace gets some unexpected TV time during the week


Around the house...
there are unfinished bits and pieces of things I need to get done.

One of my favorite things...

Sunshine!


A few plans for the rest of the week

Trips to the paint store to look at paint chips,
Menu plans for Easter Sunday and
Dying Easter eggs with Dacia Grace.

My Picture Thought...

Love, love, love this girlie!

0 comments: