Monday, March 30, 2009

Cookie Monster

I was hungry for some Soft Ginger Cookies like my grandmother used to make me. Unfortunately I did not have a lot of time so I searched the pantry and found a box of Betty Crocker's Gingerbread mix. Looking on the side panel rewarded me with a modified recipe and we were in business. As might be expected they did not taste the same as what I remembered but they did hit the spot. Here are some pictures of Dacia Grace enjoying the process. She is the cutest little Cookie Monster in town!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dacia Grace is growing up!...she is getting so tall & lovely...love your pictures at the Olympic Peninsula...looks like a great place to stay...so glad you're still at CBS...love, Audra

The Boggs Family said...

She looks like a professional chef!