Monday, July 23, 2007

Fanno Lodge Tidbits!

The official name of our home is Fanno Lodge. We will hopefully have our first house guests at the end of August when Arthur's parents come to visit! We are looking forward to their visit.

We have had a full month in July settling into the lodge here and enjoying ourselves. The screen porch is a favorite hang out early in the morning and late at night. Dacia Grace has her kitchen out there and enjoys cooking "tea" for anyone who comes over to visit. She is becoming quite the hostess!

The air conditioner has come in quite handy this month as Portland has been experiencing......HUMIDITY! What is up with that? I thought I left that behind in the Midwest when I moved out here to the Pacific Northwest! Thank you for our air conditioner Jesus is a consistent prayer of ours lately!

Recently we heard of a young man who went to visit a psychologist. The psychologist met the man at the door because he was quite disruptive in the waiting room......"Tee pee! Wigwam! Tee pee! Wigwam"! the young man continually yelled. The psychologist put his arm around the young man and drew him back into the inner office, "It's okay! You are just two tents!".................Okay I know, a groaner but I just had to share.

Someone commented recently that there are no new pictures on our blog. My apologies regarding that....I have to download them off the camera and with the move, I have been a little busy. Soon, I promise!

1 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

funny, funny:) Glad you guys are doing well, great to hear from you. Can't wait to see some new pics.